Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit live from Titanic Belfast from 21-23 June 2021.
Action Trauma Presents: The full schedule for the Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit is now available – please visit www.traumasummit.com, live streamed from Titanic Belfast, which will include keynote presentations from the world’s leading experts, workshops and live discussion groups/panels/Q&A sessions. The Virtual Trauma Recovery Summit will continue to bring together the world’s leading experts in the field of trauma and trauma recovery to digitally present their latest research, expertise and understanding of trauma and how it affects both individuals, families and communities.
The Summit will examine a range of treatment modalities to heal trauma and how delegates can incorporate these into their own professional practice.
Working within the field of social, youth and community, we wanted to highlight the following speakers, presenting the latest knowledge and understanding to deliver positive outcomes on the road to recovery for your clients and patients:
- Kenneth V. Hardy – Healing the Hidden Wounds of Racial Trauma
Gabor Maté – Keynote – What is Compassionate Inquiry?
Elaine Miller-Karas – Keynote – The Trauma Resiliency Model (TRM®) Approach
Holly Perrault – Lived experience story
Stephen Hughes & Vivian McKinnon – Exploring trauma in young people/communities/vulnerable adults and how as a society we can break the cycle and bring about healing.
During the three days you will have the opportunity to:
- Network with over 2,500 professionals from around the world on a digital platform
- Take part in breathing and mindfulness exercises
- CPD accreditation – 19 points
Key features of our digital platform – Whova:
- Watch pre-recorded workshops and tune into a live feed of keynote presentations
- Engage with and follow delegates through live polls, Q&A sessions, Ice breaker groups and also create virtual meet-ups after the event
- Delegates will have access to the event for 6 months post conference date
Full details of speakers and event timetable can be found on our website at www.traumasummit.com
If you would like to secure your place, you can book your ticket HERE or contact me to arrange invoice. If you would like to confirm booking, or have any further questions please contact me by email or on 028 9751 2138.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.